There may be several reasons why your card has not been accepted. Before you contact customer service, please first check that:
- You are using a valid VISA, VISA Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, JCB or UK debit card. Unfortunately, we don't currently accept other payment types.
- You have selected the correct card type on the booking form.
- You have entered the card number correctly, with no spaces.
- You have entered a valid expiry date (and start date for Switch cards)
- You have entered in the security code correctly.
- You may wish to contact your card issuer to check there are no problems with the card or bank.
If you have checked all of these things and still can't make a booking, please contact us at and we will try our best to get to the bottom of the problem!